Spray Grease GSPSC
AMSOIL Spray Grease (GSP) effectively reduces friction and wear, keeping components running clean and trouble-free for outstanding performance and long life. It applies quickly and evenly and is ideal for greasing hard-to-reach equipment, including hinges, springs and other common applications.
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Lubricates moving parts for smooth, squeak-free operation
- Adheres to metal surfaces for long-lasting performance
- Quick, convenient spray gets into hard-to-reach places
- Excellent water resistance
- Industrial Chains
- Overhead Door Tracks
- Thrust Bearings
- Guide Rails
- Ball Joints
- Garage Doors
- Receiver Hitches
- Pivot Points and other external moving parts
1. Disconnect power source to electrical equipment before spraying.
2. Shake well.
3. Clean area to be lubricated.
4. Spray in light, even coats.
5. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach places.
**Not for sale in Canada**
Aerosols may have different disposal requirements than other wastes in your area. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all federal, state/provincial and local regulations.
For immediate answers to your technical questions call (715) 399-TECH (8324) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMSOIL Spray Grease is available in 10-ounce spray cans.
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty.
Health & Safety
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). An SDS is available online at www.amsoil.com or upon request at (715) 392-7101. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use. All products advertised here are developed by AMSOIL for use in the applications shown.